REYCO PRECISION MACHINING was Incorporated in Oct. 1989. Our emphasis from the beginning was focused towards Aerospace(Satellites, Space launch systems & missle defense systems).
We have since established a great rapport with our customers. We deliver top quality products in a timely manner, at a competitive price for our customers. Our goal is customer satisfaction.
Our current customer base includes:
- ULA (combined Boeing- Delta & L/M- Atlas) expendable launch vehicle programs with Cape Canaveral and Vandenberg, AFB.
- Lockheed Martin Aerospace Exploration Endeavors (e.g. early support for Titan, Viking, Hercules, Atlas II, III and more recently with the Atlas V, Mars Phoenix Lander 2007-, Reconnaissance Orbitor 2005-2006, (Mars Science laboratory 2009-), Star Dust 2003-, Magellan (Venus Space Probe 1989-), Orion and Genesis explorations - (Solar Wind Sample mission 2001-)
- Northrup Grumman B2 Spirit (Steatlh Bomber support)
- Boeing Stealth F-22 Raptor support 2006-present; Microstat, Inc /Serra Nevada Satellite mfg.
- Ball Aerospace and Technologies; Air methods(Air Medical Transport); Ophir Corporation(Optical Air Data).